• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting fuel and Spark no start

Ok so what is the best way to check for fuel pressure and flow also i have noticed that is wont make that air backfire thing out the exhaust when it is first started also when it first starts i can let the clutch out and it will move on its own power but then if it runs a while it ends up dieing if i do the same thing

Ok well what is the best way to check the fuel pressure and flow also dizzy has ben mentioned once or twice what is that a picture or something maybe or a description also i noticed that when i first start it it wont make that air backfire thing out the exhaust but after about five seconds it will also if i just start it i can let the clutch out to where it catches and it will roll on its own power without dying but after about five seconds it will die doing the same thing and seem to have no power

Ok well what is the best way to check the fuel pressure and flow also dizzy has ben mentioned once or twice what is that a picture or something maybe or a description also i noticed that when i first start it it wont make that air backfire thing out the exhaust but after about five seconds it will also if i just start it i can let the clutch out to where it catches and it will roll on its own power without dying but after about five seconds it will die doing the same thing and seem to have no power

check fuel prssure with a fuel pressure gauge. $40 to buy or loan it from a local auto parts store.

please use commas and periods. your posts are hard to read. im not being the grammer police, its just some wont help if they cant understand what your saying.

Ok yea i know what that is just never heard it called a dizzy before but i got ya now. Ok man i got ya on some commas and periods and stuff thanks for the help. Ill make sure to check my pressure also.

check fuel prssure with a fuel pressure gauge. $40 to buy or loan it from a local auto parts store.

please use commas and periods. your posts are hard to read. im not being the grammer police, its just some wont help if they cant understand what your saying.

please use caps at beginnings of sentences so that we know for sure that a new idea has started it makes it all easier for us and apostrophies help too sorry but im kind of old school and not used to the texting crap OMGICBIST :roflmao:

thought i was being nice

please use caps at beginnings of sentences so that we know for sure that a new idea has started it makes it all easier for us and apostrophies help too sorry but im kind of old school and not used to the texting crap OMGICBIST :roflmao:

not sure how to take this, but what is OMGICBIST, i got the first 3 letters but, kinda old school myself, my 25 year high school reunion is coming up.

Ok well i finally got it running the distributor was set wrong i didnt know that you can adjust the timinig by moving the placement of the rotar. So now after moving the distributor it is running like a champ. Thanks for the help.

Back