• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get your 2004 winterfest stickers here

reg price, 4 buck, 4 bucks, I'll take 2 and keep the locking lug nuts on mine, I CAN drive with one lug nut per wheel right?

locking lug nuts cause Death Wobble

:doh: here was me looking at the front end for all the problems, and it was right in front of me all the time, must have read to much JU, John
What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:
locking lug nuts cause Death Wobble

good thought - better stick with the pizza cutters!

Beezil my man, it's all good - I've scraped up my pennies and nickles and have $4 with your name on it!

:D

did you clear that with Joe? :moon:

btw is she going to make this trip? It was a lot of fun with her along on New Year's

TRL WGN 1 said:
did you clear that with Joe? :moon:

btw is she going to make this trip? It was a lot of fun with her along on New Year's
Why? She likes pizza, too!

Prolly not this trip. That just frees me up to experience the infamous Winterfest nightlife.

. . . reading too much JU?
that takes all of about 2 seconds!

;)

blocks = bad
lifted chair? . . . now waaaaaait a minute! We may be ON to something here. Just think how tall I could make the Jeep if only I lifted my chair 8 inches!
OK, who makes a good set of longarms for an aluminum-framed sportschair currently running 26" tires but lookin' to mount some 38s!!!?

:clap:

Longarms for a lifted wheelchair, now thats funny. Would you extend the forearm or the bicep?

Scott Mac. said:
Longarms for a lifted wheelchair, now thats funny. Would you extend the forearm or the bicep?

For 38s I think I'd need Both :exclamati :exclamati :exclamati

Of course Goatman's mid-arm setup seems to work pretty well. That might be a whole lot less painful.
:helpme:

lbexj said:
Sent my order via email .... by the way ... thanks jeepxjsb ... you did a good job designing it.

Thanks Les, It was my pleasure to make up this sticker for Winterfest 2004. I hope y'all have a great time.

Steve B.

Back