• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get FULL REFUND on your order - ends tonight

Charlene

NAXJA Forum User
I know you guys may not have much experience with what the Race Team Store is all about so here is a quick intro:::
We host Racers, Company and Event Series tshirts and swag so they can make some money to go towards their Team, Company or Event. Anything that you purchase on this site benefits the person that you bought...for example, if you buy a Shannon Campbell shirt, you are supporting his racing efforts...he gets the profits!
I started this site last Feb after I did this same type of project on site at King of the Hammers.
Anyone is welcome to host their shirts (like you)
Every once in a while I do promos, and with it being Christmas, there have been a few....but this will be the last one for a little while.

_______

This is going to cost me!!! Merry Christmas to you!! :D

Every order that goes in through today goes into a hat for a FULL REFUND!

Learn More: Race Team Store / Bower Media Wrap a Rock - YouTube

I also extended all the $20 and less gift deals through today. Check out the list:::
Wrap a Rock and Get All Money Back explained from my Living Room

Check it out and Get to Shopping::: Welcome to Race Team Store

PS The Picture gifts are really cool, and I can use one of your pictures as easily as I can use one of my own... Ships within a day or two depending on which one it is.
.If you are not on the inside track, join our list: http://visitor.r20.constantcontact....Sc9jOKC-7mbAlcNr939daQKR1sECTQr-YHYs5brZRYw==

Let me know if you have any questions or how I can help.... Yes, I'm working today :looser: lol

Back