• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

General Header Questions

hahahahaha, nearly got me. I created a monster...

well, while this thread is still open and popular.. ive replaced my headers a while back with performance mopar ones... and now im wanting a larger exhaust.. whats a reasonable size? 3"?

well, while this thread is still open and popular.. ive replaced my headers a while back with performance mopar ones... and now im wanting a larger exhaust.. whats a reasonable size? 3"?

reasonable is stock(2.25") or 2.5". 2.5" is good for a stroker while 3" may be too large.

reasonable is stock(2.25") or 2.5". 2.5" is good for a stroker while 3" may be too large.

and im assuming that im going to still have the drive shaft touch the pipe? or does that change when you have a lift and bigger tires?

2.25" is stock, MANY people run 2.5" with only nominal benefit and not too much in the way of clearance problems. it does help to route the new downpipe closer to the engine, but be careful not to cook your oil.. :)

Sadly, my pipe is about a cm away from my oil pan.

Back