• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gear installers

Seriously? I did the maths and to keep my stock raito I would need some thinmg like 4.33

it gets you back to stock ratio but not stock power, when you add lift you add weight, and 35s weight a whole crap-ton more than a 225/75/15. Also I have found I get better mileage running slightly higher RPMs.

thanks for the input guys. how strong are teh gears for the d30 in that ratio. i herd of some gear ratios the pinion gear is small and brakes off easy. not entirely sure i know what im talking about lol

thanks for the input guys. how strong are teh gears for the d30 in that ratio. i herd of some gear ratios the pinion gear is small and brakes off easy. not entirely sure i know what im talking about lol

Meh many of us run 4.56/4.88s and 33-35s with no problems. It's not too often you see a ring failure. However, anything is possible...of course.

Just do 4.88 and be happy with the torque.

Back