• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gave my Jeep the Orvis treatment (PICS)

Absolutely love your jeep. BTW I copied your rear spoiler on mine...

Yeah, I'd add one to mine as well.

I've been debating one of those spoilers on mine if I ever find one again. I do come across them every now and then.

They are available from spoiler lights. That's where I got mine. Fitment and quality was very good.

hey urban yan, where did you get those tail light housing from? I like how the turn single part of the housing is clear instead of that yellow color.

Does the spoiler help keep the rear glass clean?

Not too shabby. I paid $125 for mine +shipping, but that was around 6-7 years ago IIRC.

hey urban yan, where did you get those tail light housing from? I like how the turn single part of the housing is clear instead of that yellow color.
I picked them up on ebay. They have a new style out now where the amber part is white / than tinted.

Does the spoiler help keep the rear glass clean?
.. a little bit provided it's installed properly. The last bodyshop did a butcher of a job installing it. They used silicon that would streak down the rear windshield from time to time. Thankfully, that problem was fixed when I got my Jeep repainted.

I ordered the spoiler from Spoilerlights on the 12th, it shipped on the 13th with the cheapest UPS option, and it arrived at my mail box yesterday (Monday, 18th). Decent service, can't complain.

I still have to lay eyes on it as I didn't get it shipped to my residence.

Shouldn't be. I still need to drive down to the States to pick it up. Auto parts from US are duty free (IIRC) so just need to pay HST crossing the border. Government doesn't care what you buy as long as they get their cut (taxes).

Shouldn't be. I still need to drive down to the States to pick it up. Auto parts from US are duty free (IIRC) so just need to pay HST crossing the border. Government doesn't care what you buy as long as they get their cut (taxes).

Keep us updated with pictures! Thinking about buying one for a black 99:us:

Back