• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage Sale!

downhillracer

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I need to raise 500 bucks like yesterday so im going to list some things that I want to sell and you all can just shoot me pms with reasonable offers.

Surco roof rack with two 6 inch slim profile vatozone lites with wiring. (300 new)

Knock off highlift from HF used once in perfect condition, garage kept. (new 45)

Skyjacker double flex lower control arms in good shape (new way to much, take 75)

06 Gary Fisher hardtale with manitou air fork, lx components, easton bars, botragger wheelsets with about a total of 5 miles on it.... absolute perfect condition... maybe one scratch from throwing it in the jeep. (paid 780 out the door in 06 so ill take no less than 450 for it)

03 model foes f1 dh front fork with 7 inches of travel, 30mm foes thru hub, sun wheel, and formula hydrolic disk brake (this was a 1200 dollar fork new without the hub, wheel, and brake setup..... Ill let it go for 250 due to a small scuff on the lowers) This is one plush fork for downhill/freeride.

SK 3/4" drive torque wrench that goes from 25 to 250 ft/lbs in brand new condition. I have had it about a year and used it twice. Comes with blown plastic SK case. (i paid 267$ for this peice of toolbox jewelry and it is worth every penny. Made in USA about 24" long with smooth and tight action)

I have pictures for all of these items if you need them pm me and I will get them to you.

Thanks.

I have recieved a couple pms about the torque wrench so I thought I would clarify.... it is the click type indicator, supercrome finish with the knurled handle, with the twist style setting indicator. There is NO plastic on this wrench.

Back