• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GARAGE SALE!!! (Lots of misc. stuff)

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
So I'll be adding to this as I get deeper into the boxes of stuff I have saved. Some of it will be Jeep stuff, some of it will be random stuff.

I'll be willing to ship most of this stuff, except large items. I'm more than happy to help parts train etc. If you call dibs or first in line for the item, please be ready to pay/pick up the item in a timely manner, or I'll move onto the next person. I'm trying to clean out the garage and boxes I have. Thanks!

Amber Dust light - $5

IMG_1507.jpg

Pro-comp recovery hook kit (new) - $5

IMG_1509.jpg

Factory? recovery hook / mount - $10

IMG_1508.jpg

Warrior products shock mounts (new) - $15
(note: The shaft on these isn't a large shaft like the JKS etc.)

IMG_1513.jpg

7mm NAPA plug wires (new) - $15

IMG_1512.jpg

Makita 4" angle grinder (new) - $50

IMG_1510.jpg

RC Car accessories:

HPI TF-4 - $20
Prophet Plus charger (new) - $30
ROTOstart w/ 1800 battery - $25
Fuel bottle - $Free.99

IMG_1514.jpg

I'm sure I'll come across more stuff, stay tuned! :rtm:

Interested in the angle grinder... Whats the amps on it? And it looks like 4 1/2 inch right?

I have that same makita grinder and it works great. I payed way more than that for mine at home depot. good prices Jim! I'd like that tow hook with bracket, I can paypal if you can flat rate box it to me.

I have that same makita grinder and it works great. I payed way more than that for mine at home depot. good prices Jim! I'd like that tow hook with bracket, I can paypal if you can flat rate box it to me.
Sure thing! I'll have to check what size flat rate box it will fit into. It may or may not be cheaper to ship in a regular box. I've found it's close most of the time.

Cool man thanks, I need a recovery point cause I'm sure I'm going to take my stocker out like a dumbass at goatfest and get stuck somewhere lol

Jim if you can get grimms stuff down to me some night i can get it to him to eliminate the cost of shipping! he is picking stuff up from me soon i will give it to him when he is here.

to clarify i bought all that stuff for 10 bucks.................
ill sell it all to you for 300.. hahahaha.. for real though get rid of it!!!!

Back