• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage Clean Out

Gasman

NAXJA Forum User
Have a bunch of crap in my garage I don't need so hopefully someone does. I put prices on some stuff, the other stuff make me an offer (hint, I'm not out to make a lot of money on this stuff so I'm pretty open to whatever you want to offer!). Can pick up at my house (51st Ave/Happy Valley Rd) or work (I17/101). Have pics of everything, apparently there is an image limit so can't put them all in this thread so can PM them to anyone.

Here's the priced stuff:

Remote speaker for CB (NIB) $10

Pitman Arms. One stock XJ, one ZJ (about 3/4" drop over XJ) reamed out for Chevy 1 Ton TRE. $10 each.

PSC Resi bracket, mounts on brake booster. $20

Steering wheel (for removable wheel setup) $20

Here's the list of make an offer stuff:

Stock coil spring isolater, pair.
Stock frame side track bar bracket
Gas tank from 87, pump worked when removed but have no idea now.
Renix intake flex tube
Renix PS pressure hose, new was trail spare
Pair headlights, fairly new Sylvania H6054 XV model. Brighter than stock.
Front headlight trim from 87, includes side and lower marker lights.
HO AW4 Flexplate, from 98 I believe
Renix flywheel from 87 (have bolts too)
Tcase linkage/bracket from AW4
AX15 trans mount plate
Removable light mount (or whatever you want to mount to it), slides into receiver hitch.
Spring perches for 3" tube (removed from axle, just need a bit of clean up to be reusued)
Offroad lights, 1 works, the other has a cracked lens and needs a bulb (but works fine).
Renix PS pump works fine, off of 87
Stock PS pump pulley for above pump

Back