• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Funny stuff

This guy's pretty funny....

"Dear George,
Is she also your sister? I checked out her photos on your Facebook page and while she is not exactly my type, I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis.
I read somewhere that Eskimos prefer women of girth as it provides warmth at night. I have seen the size of those igloos though and there is no way your girlfriend would make it through the opening. You could probably just construct one around her and despite the hassle of having to trudge out into the snow every day to catch and prepare the eighty seals required to maintain her mass, it would be like a kiln in there.
If I were an Eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket or on a tropical beach.
Regards, David."

http://www.27bslash6.com/foggot.html

Date: Tuesday 17 August 2010 4.16pm
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: Snap

Hello David,
Have you bought any new electrical equipment in the last few months that might account for the additional usage?

Date: Tuesday 17 August 2010 4.24pm
To: Allison Hayes
Subject: Superconducting quadrupole electromagnets

Hello Allison,
Nothing that springs to mind. I purchased a Large Hadron Collider a few months back but it has not seen much use. The one time I did manage to get it working, I ended up at the day before I unpacked it so this wouldn't count. Regards, David.

Date: Tuesday 17 August 2010 4.31pm
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: Superconducting quadrupole electromagnets

Whats a hadron collider?

Date: Tuesday 17 August 2010 4.38pm
To: Allison Hayes
Subject: Re: Re: Superconducting quadrupole electromagnets

It's kind of like a pressure cooker but with way more dials.

http://www.27bslash6.com/AGL.html

I've spent a good 5 hours or so reading his site since you posted this

Back