• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

funny offroad video

Just another example of why alcohol and wheeling don't mix.

Way back when - 198x - in Finger Lakes State Park, north of Columbia, MO, some yahoos loaded 9 people in a CJ and tried to climb a 30* slope. It rolled and killed 2 or 3, maybe more. Oh, the out cry against off-roading that ensued. Fortunately, 9 in one rig was just so blatently stupid that the park survived. What if that guy in the video had been injured, or made the Darwim Awards nominations? How would that have been reported? "A man was killed, today, while off-roading in a 4 wheel drive vehicle. Here's Dana with a report on this tragic accident and the risks of this dangerous passtime." F-in' idiot was risking more than his own neck.

MogifiedXJ said:
What would have meade it really funny is if he hadn't seen the guy fall out and he backed up to go for another run at it...
That's probably what the guy who fell was thinking, he sure got back up quickly...
:D

man, the video is just sooooo dumb i just have to watch it again and again just to see how stupid some people can be. maybe i am one of them since i keep watching??????? damn!

Back