• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fully auto shotgun

TRNDRVR said:
I bet your XJ is nicer. :dunno:
Lets make something clear...I don't have one of these, I'm not actually getting one to take dove hunting, I just thought I would show off a cool lookin gun. I didn't think you were that dense.

I like it...

manufacturer?

specs?

I wouldn't mind putting a drum on my Benelli M3 Super90

Squirrels get crazy here in the big city

:D

Gil BullyKatz said:
I like it...

manufacturer?

specs?

I don't know there name I've just heard them called street-sweepers. You can find them on www.gunsamerica.com under that name. They run about $2500 plus they're not exactly legal unless you have a licence.

MogifiedXJ said:
Lets make something clear...I don't have one of these, I'm not actually getting one to take dove hunting, I just thought I would show off a cool lookin gun. I didn't think you were that dense.
Actually I was just being a smartass just because it's you. I didn't even click on the link you posted.

Apology accepted.

TRNDRVR said:
Actually I was just being a smartass just because it's you. I didn't even click on the link you posted.

Apology accepted.
Yeah...I actually figured that, but you know me...I can't let anything go especially coming from you.

Beej said:
Wow, there are lots of things I could read into that. :eek:

The poor parents. If only they'd referred their kids to me earlier...

HA! Half those dorks ARE parents!

MogifiedXJ said:
WTF? That's one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Yes....

Yes it is.

It's called LARP.

D & D for when your own imagination isn't enough I guess...

i had a kid in a design class that larped every weekend (live action role playing for those unfamiliar) I had no idea people actually did that until i met her. This is why i believe some people should be neutered to prevent reproduction

Gil BullyKatz said:
I like it...

manufacturer?

specs?

If memory serves, that would be the Atchisson Assault Rifle (12ga Tommy gun!) - informally known as the "room broom." Loads of fun...

5-90

5-90 said:
If memory serves, that would be the Atchisson Assault Rifle (12ga Tommy gun!) - informally known as the "room broom." Loads of fun...

5-90
I don't know what manufacturer made the gun in the video but I know Cobray, the South African Striker 12, USAS-12 are a couple of different makes of fully auto shotguns.

Back