• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Size roof rack

AlwaysMuddy

NAXJA Forum User
So im wanting to change up the look of my XJ soon. i have a full size roof rack its custom made. its about 80in long 4ft wide and 6in tall. it is very strong and holds my weight (200lbs) and a full size spare with no issues at all. At the rear of the rack is a tire mount with a single large wing bolt. 6 light tabs 4 in front and 2 in back. on the drivers side there is an external power source that needs to be wired up. on the front also is a fiberglass wind deflector that is removeable. the rack is currently held on by ubolts going thru the stock side rail. its held up the weight of my jeep before from a douche bag in shop class hooking a chain lift to it while it was on the lift and i didnt know when i lower the jeep and it was susspended by just the rack.

i have looked and for a rack this size with a tire mount and light tabs go for about 700-900 bucks so im thinking 400 OBO or trade for welder, full width axles, aftermarket bumpers, rear tire carrier, maybe a decent motorcycle for the summer. will entertain any trade offers.

located in dubuque iowa 52001 during the week and libertyville il 60048 during weekends.

DUBUQUE...

why would any one go there...oh wait...thats where my WHOLE family lives. lol...if i had $400 buckaroos around right now i might look you up, but good luck with the sale. just had to give a shout out to dub town

i am in des moines, but im originally from the bernard/cascade area west of dubuque. both my parents are dubuque natives. if you ever need to know anything about the area let me know. i went to college at simpson, but eastern iowa is always where my heart will be

Back