• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel Injector O-Ring Where to buy

erikwylie

Jealousy Root of all Evil
Ok, I found where I am leaking fuel and it is coming from one of the Fuel Injectors bad o-ring, where what size should I ask for, and suggestions would be great.

erikwylie said:
Ok, I found where I am leaking fuel and it is coming from one of the Fuel Injectors bad o-ring, where what size should I ask for, and suggestions would be great.
napa has em part # 312085 $2.51 each kit services one injector i believe

make sure wherever you go tell them you need an injector seal kit, regular rubber orings are not made to stand up to gas, and will not last nearly as long.

erikwylie said:

Are they the silver injectors? Because those are always a problem on the older ones...usually you replace all the o-ring, the the body of the injector leaks.

Justin

If you can stand to order, www.partsamerica.com usually has ALL KINDS of stuff, I'd check them out too. Just put in the year and make of your vehicle and put it in the search engine, pretty handy. They are Kragen locally, so you can order on the net and pick up locally within 1 hour usually. I like it that way, that's how i got my radiator with a 2 year warranty, decently priced. I'm sure they carry O-rings and gaskets and the like too.

Actually Scott has helped me out. I should have his tomorrow. Thanks though. The information everyone has supplied has helped. That is the beauty of this community.

Skwerly said:
.. that's how i got my radiator with a 2 year warranty, decently priced..
just FYI if anyone needs a radiator i got a good hookup thru work with lifetime warrantys on the cheap.

erikwylie said:
Actually Scott has helped me out. I should have his tomorrow. Thanks though. The information everyone has supplied has helped. That is the beauty of this community.

They are in the mail as of this morning... a letter envelope with 12 o'rings... Enjoy...

Leep said:
89 4.0 closed system. I am running about 220-225. I was going to get the rad done and change the t-stat to help cool it some.

Thanks
Leep

Do the open system conversion and never worry about it again... 91+ rad, heater valve, and hoses... and call it good...

Back