• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: TJ rubicon D44LP housing and more

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
I have a low pinion dana 44 TJ rubicon Housing. This is a direct bolt in for an XJ. I have the housing, a used 4.10 gearset, all the bearing (new/pinion races already installed), and the carrier shims (correct style for this housing). The bushings are in very good shape, along with the ball joints. All thats missing from the build is inner 30 spline axles, a carrier of you choice, and pinion shims.

$400

IMAG0609.jpg

IMAG0610.jpg

IMAG0611.jpg

IMAG0612.jpg

I also have some alpinestars tech 3 boots. Size 10 used but in good shape, Still have alot of laps left in them. I have more pics I can send if needed. Also have some misc older riding gear too. chest protector/pants/helmet pm me for more on that

$100 obo

IMAG0613.jpg

Worst spot of wear.... foot peg while kick starting.
IMAG0615.jpg

And Lastly, OTC 3/4 drive 600ft lbs torque wrench. I used this a hand full of times when I was working on big dana axles. Hasn't been used in about 2-3 years, I bought a compounder/multiplier instead. Also works good for stubborn crush sleves.... loads of extra leverage.

$300

IMAG0619.jpg

Justin

Dropping the boots Down to $75, I bought another pair today, so these need to leave.

Justin

Back