• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS. rock rails

MTN4X4

NAXJA Forum User
rock rails. they have never seen the tail.
they bolt to the pinch weld and frame.
tube type made by tnt i think.
would like $200.
pictures well be coming soon.

Earl.

DSC04706.JPG

If they are those I will take them.

he wasn't being a **** at all.
if you can shell out 200 shell out a little extra and support naxja

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't TRYING to be a ****, but I can.

Good Luck.

Sorry if you didnt mean it that way. Just dont like how some people in red are jerks to everyone who isnt. Thought you might be one of them. The whole I was first thing was more of a haha beat you to it kinda thing not like hey IM an **** IM first. I will go red that's fair enough NAXJA has given me plenty for nothing. But its gonna have to wait a little longer Im a poor college kid what can I say.

I like to be a **** too.

if they were closer, I'd have bumped in too.

Sorry if you didnt mean it that way. Just dont like how some people in red are jerks to everyone who isnt. Thought you might be one of them. The whole I was first thing was more of a haha beat you to it kinda thing not like hey IM an **** IM first. I will go red that's fair enough NAXJA has given me plenty for nothing. But its gonna have to wait a little longer Im a poor college kid what can I say.

Whenever I sell something, I always try and get non-members to sign up by offering them a discount. That way when they buy my item, they also buy a membership.
If you can shell out the $200, $35 won't kill ya man.

Im interested vuuurry interested.

I'm not sure what the rules of placing "dibs" on items are, but I'm pretty sure this doesn't say anything about "dibs".
FYI
When you get these, post up pics.

im gonna pass on these.

im just too busy to drive up to get them.

Back