• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Rear D44 with 4.56 Gears, 35 Spline ARB, Chromoly Shafts

the_midwesterner

NAXJA Forum User
As the title states, up for sale is a rear D44 that is currently sittting under my jeep. Axle is in great shape and has no issues. The only reason for selling is that I sold my built D30, upgraded to a full width HP D44, and now I would like to build a matching 14 bolt.

Build specs:
-TJ D44, had all the brackets plasma'd off and width was kept the same.
-TNT u-bolt eliminators used to install the leaf sprigs. These allow for up to 1.5" of wheelbase extension.
-4.56:1 gears
-Full master kit used when axle was geared
-ARB 35 spline air locker
-Alloy 35 spline chromoly shafts, drilled for both 5x4.5 & 5x5.5
-Yukon u-bolt style yoke
-New Timken axle seals(done with brakes)
-All new drum brakes. Nothing was re-used.
-New axle bearings(done with brakes)
-Have receipts for most, if not all parts on this axle
-If purchased, can include a full set of 5x4.5 -> 5x5.5 spydertrax wheel adapters.

I think that is everything, but I may add more as I remember.

This thing is ready to bolt in. Just add your brake lines, attach parking cables, bolt up your driveshaft and off you go.

Price: Asking $2100 or best offer. This price will include drop off to a place of your choice, within reasonable distance of Long Beach. It's cheaper if you come pick it up.

Can provide pictures upon request or feel free to swing by and look at the axle in person.

And since it's a tj axle, disc brakes would be much easier to add as opposed to an XJ 44, IIRC

Indeed. Thanks for the additional input. This was the original intent, but never got to it since I never had an issue with how the drums performed.

Additional stuff I forgot to add:
-Lubelocker gasket is on the axle
-SOLID Diff Cover
-Royal Purple has been used in the diff

Bumping this up with a picture. Axle is out!

921330_10100118181969985_4260813511294293509_o.jpg

Back