• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fs: np231 doubler & d300 transfer case combo.

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
for sale: np231 doubler & d300 transfer case combo. the box for rocks kit is $500 for the parts to convert a 231 into a front doubler then you gotta cut your 213 apart, machine it, & weld it back together.
a D300 seems to be worth between $200 to $400 for a good rebuildable core. i machined the shifter casting to maximize ground clearance & modified the front shift rail to allow front only 2 high drive.
mine has a northwest fab 3 stick cable shifter with new cables. the insides are fine (it's all apart right now) & only needs a new rear output shaft to replace the one i broke.
oem shafts are on ebay for under $250 or you could upgrade to a 32 spline output from advanced adapters for around $400 shipped. (i got a quote from a pirate vender).
you end up with 1.1, 2.63, 2.72, & 7.15 gear ratios with this combo, with the triple stick setup so you can do front digs in hi, low, or low low range. both yokes are 1310cv type.
price is $1,ooo complete with the shifters.
DSCN6319_edited-1.jpg

DSCN6320_edited-1.jpg

Is this a flipped setup? or is it designed to be run passenger drop?

shifters & 231 doubler is sold.
dana 300 is still for sale...
will sell the d-300 with a broken output shaft for $250
it is very clean inside, never any water sitting in it or rust.

Back