• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Non XJ CB Midland 75-822 $70

01erionracing

NAXJA Forum User
Used about 3 times on my other vehicle. Like new. Contact Jimmy 951-two 75 one 57 two

PO20130303_0041_zpsb1c80d1c.jpg

PO20130303_0038_zps6e0d1778.jpg

PO20130303_0037_zpsba5e7cef.jpg

Sent text to Jimmy. Interested in this product but $70 is to much for this. Is he willing to lower price?

Maxx, stay off the for sale threads if you are not interested in buying. Who cares if the pricing is a bit higher here than somewhere else?
If you really feel like crapping, just pm the OP.

I'll take it. I talked to Jimmy this morning. Thank you

$70 is brand new with free shipping on amazon right now, I got mine for 62, great product thou. Good luck with sale

I mentioned this to him, saw same deal. But Jimmy and I worked out a fare price. Thx

Last edited:
Maxx, stay off the for sale threads if you are not interested in buying. Who cares if the pricing is a bit higher here than somewhere else?
If you really feel like crapping, just pm the OP.

Needed one for my tow rig... Would of paid $50 for it...

I do it for your attention bud, if you could save your negative comments for someone who cares. that would be great thanks...

Back