• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: New Process / NVG 241OR RockTrac Transfer Case

Mike L

NAXJA Forum User
I have a New Process / NVG 241OR RockTrac Transfer Case I am looking to sell along with a brand new SK3XR Shifter Assembly from Novak Conversions. The transfercase was from a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon TJ with 25k miles. It has the speed sensor connection and will bolt up behind a 23 spline 4wd transmission. Front and rear yokes are 1310 and has the correct 4wd sensor along with the pigtail. The 241OR has been sitting in the garage and is ready for a new owner.

Price is $1400 with shifter.

Located in Anaheim, CA 92808 and I would prefer not to ship at this time. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Is this out of a jk rubicon?

I went back and updated the first post: The transfercase was from a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon TJ with 25k miles. It has the speed sensor connection and will bolt up behind a 23 spline 4wd transmission. Front and rear yokes are 1310 and has the correct 4wd sensor along with the pigtail.

I have a TJ Rubicon 241OR in my '95, and can verify that the speed sensor will work on the XJ. You may need a connector converter, or simply clip and rewire the pins accordingly.

I will also say the the Novak shifter is a great solution to getting the 241OR hooked up.

David Bricker / SYR

Here are some pics:

241OR_1_zpsqmphkbka.jpg

241OR_2_zpspb4o2q94.jpg

Back