• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: grey hi-back suspension seats

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
Bought these a few weeks ago, mounted one up yesterday and drove to work, Not really for me, I went back to the stock seats. If they reclined I would keep them. They are in great shape, they look recently cleaned, one is slightly darker than the other. There is also a little wear on one right where your shoulder would line up. I was going to remove the cover and patch it with something close in color, but never got around to it. I looks like a seat belt may have rubbed on it.

Just looking to get what I paid for them, I can even include the one bracket I made to mount it to the factory late model slider.

JUstin

$250

I will only consider a partial trade for 4 15x7 black steel "D" window wheels, back spacing doesn't matter.

IMG00281.jpg

IMG00282.jpg

IMG00283.jpg

Justin if u can wait till I get paid for my bumpers or my shocks ill take them for the $ and we can swap wheels at the same time. Let me know.

Justin if u can wait till I get paid for my bumpers or my shocks ill take them for the $ and we can swap wheels at the same time. Let me know.
just noticed you're looking for D hole wheels.. mine are soft 8s, round holes. I'm still up for the trade if you want them though :dunno:

i would be very intesrted
but they do not look fat boy approved... And I have a perfect set of stock seats, and no to perfect but decent set of rocaros or however the hell its spelled. glwts

Back