• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS/FT 35" Krawlers

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4 35" Krawlers that I'm looking to sell/trade for a slightly less aggressive tire. I'm looking for something in a 35x12.5r15 and am mainly wanting either a set of KM2's or MTR's w/ Kevlar. The Krawlers are an awesome tire but I drive my XJ on the street a lot and they're just not really suited for it. All 4 still measure out between 21 and 22/32nds depending on where you measure them. They have minimal chunking and are in really great shape minus the back 2 that have some grooving in them from rubbing in the rear of the XJ.
Worst of the 2
0d68d57a.jpg

Mounted on the rig
47f6c39b.jpg

I'm asking 1500$ OBO for the full set of 4 tires but would prefer to take a set of similar condition tires plus cash in on trade. They're currently mounted on 15x10 Allied Rock-a-thon Beadlocks w/ about 3.5" of backspacing and 5x4.5 bolt pattern. I'm keeping the beadlocks but if yours are mounted on a similar set I'd be willing to trade.
Thanks,
Dutch
720-891-6603

Wanna swap for my 35x12.50x15 MTZ's and the 15x10 beadlocks from my '97? IIRC, you had MTZ's and liked them as DD tires?

Since I don't drive my '97 and it just decorates my driveway...... I wouldn't have a problem tossing Krawlers on it. I can't put any money into the deal but I do have 5 of the MTZ's mounted up.....

Last edited:
Thanks Troy but I would want cash on top of tires. I really have no interest in a matching spare because I like my skinny little TSL up on the roof. Your MTZ plus like 500$ I feel would be a fair deal on both ends considering the price difference between them new. Same pretty much goes for any 35" tire out there that I would be interested in.

They do just fine on the street in heavy rain.

I mean streetable as in tires that don't weigh 75lbs each, are able to be balanced worth a damn, don't flat spot over night, aren't stupid loud, don't vibrate my teeth out over 60mph, have the ability to last more than 20,000 miles, etc etc.

They do just fine on the street in heavy rain.

I mean streetable as in tires that don't weigh 75lbs each, are able to be balanced worth a damn, don't flat spot over night, aren't stupid loud, don't vibrate my teeth out over 60mph, have the ability to last more than 20,000 miles, etc etc.

I ditched my krawlers for the exact same reasons. Loved them on the trail, but they brought the suck on the street.

Back