• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Corbeau seats, roof rack, etc...

Destroyer

NAXJA Forum User
Corbeau Baja SS Seats: Pair of Corbeau Baja SS suspension seats. Black vinyl sides w/ black cloth center. Will also include a set of custom seat brackets to mount them to late model seat bases if you want them. Driver's seat has some tearing of the edging material from getting in/out. A little glue or sewing and it wouldn't be noticeable. No stains on either seat, the weird lighter area in the pic is a reflection. The other seat was only mounted in the Jeep for a short time, currently sitting in the box it came in. -$330

CIMG5963.jpg

CIMG5964.jpg

CIMG5965.jpg

Garvin/Defender roof rack:
54x72" gutter mount, includes lockable spare tire mount. Also have homemade light tabs if you want them. Lights/CB antenna not included. Tiny surface rust in spots, very good condition. Have all the hardware and rubber pads for the gutter mounts. Over $800 new. -$500

909b44a9.jpg

Reamer and Taps: SnapOn R121 reamer and E-taps 7/8-18 LH/RH taps. Perfect for making your own 1-ton steering. Reamer used 4 times, each tap twice, perfect condition. Over $150 new. -$ 120

140e4423.jpg

Russell Speed Bleeders: 1 pair of 3/8"x24 thread speed bleeders. Known to fit stock 97+ XJ front calipers and WJ Akebonos. Brand new in package, accidentally ordered 2 sets. -$9

Also want to put out a feeler for a used set of 4dr Bushwhackers.
They are the older material that is more durable. Missing some hardware and some holes have been pulled thru, but no cracks. Some scratches from trees/rocks nothing major. Currently running them but looking to go another direction in the near future.
Pic of the worst one:

CIMG5969.jpg

Also have a set of stock '99 roof rails and crossbars and stock '99 Dana 30 knuckles and brakes sitting around, make offers.

Located 20 min north of ATL, zip 30004. Paypal/cash only. Can meet locally or will ship on buyers $. All items will be thoroughly cleaned before sale.

Thanks for looking
-Destroyer

Last edited:
I'm not really sure.... still gonna need them for a bit at least until I get my plans together, but maybe 200? Need to do some searching and see what they have been going for lately.

$200 is fair for the bushwhackers...

Those seats are really nice. I'll put in my $.02 and say they are very comfortable :)

Back