• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Cheap 1990 XJ with some great parts

Bertha

NAXJA Forum User
ol Bertha had an engine fire. So now I need to sell what I can to buy a new Jeep and start over. I have a 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo.

So whats still good:

five 33 inch tires w/ matching rims, worn but still have some road life left

roughly 4 inch Tuffcountry lift that can FLEX!

transmission is still good AX15 rebuilt 40,000 miles ago

transfer case np231 rebuilt 40,000 miles ago, with brand new SYE not yet installed

10,000 lb champion winch, cables got torched in some spots but I have plenty, and I mean plenty, of extra winch wires, the really thick cables

four daystar lights that are really, really bright

iron scorpion winch bumper

140 mean green high output alternator

interior is still fully functional just a few burn marks, and any other parts you want... top end of motor and dash is pretty torched

also have a D30 out of a 96' and a ford 9 inch rearend, 4.88's aussie locker in the front and a detroit locker in the back, with a high steer conversion and heavy duty trac-bar, built to bolt on to any xj that I bought from freerider15 (check out his build its sweet)

in 4wheel low she crawled real slow, and still had a low center of gravity with the smaller lift and tires and wider width from the axles, bertha could wheel with the best of em.

hoping to get $2000 for it

located in SLC near the University of Utah

call, text, or email with any questions
303-941-1527
[email protected]

AJ

Back