• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS Blue 95 XJ in MD

Lukipela

NAXJA Forum User
This add is for my friend’s blue 95 Jeep Cherokee. The jeep was bought about 5 years ago and was used to drive him back and forth to high school for the first couple years. In the 5 years he has owned the jeep only 15,000 miles have been put on it and it had not been lifted until he owned it. Soon after it was bought he put on a 4.5” Rough Country lift and ran that for a little over a year, mostly road miles. After it went from a 4.5” Rough Country lift to a full leaf pack Rusty’s 6.5” lift it didn’t see much trail time at all, it spent most its time sitting in his yard because of lack of money for tires and him being away at college. It has all the normal vibrations and squeaks a lifted jeep has, vibrations are minimal though. This is a great jeep that runs strong, it just needs a new home and a little work to become a sweet trail rig. Here are the specs. It's a 95 4.0L with Ax-15 5spd trans. It has 72,xxx miles. Blue exterior, gray interior. Manual windows and door locks. Dana 30/35 combo with factory 3.07 gears and open differentials. The carpet has been removed and the floor was Herculined. Also the fenders have been trimmed and the Bushwacker flares installed.

-6.5” springs all around
-2” spacer in front
-TnT Y-link Long Arm upgrade
-Advance Adapters SYE with Tom Woods Rear CV driveshaft
-HD tie Rod
-Adjustable Trac-Bar
-Trac Bar Brace
-Braided extended brake lines
-JKS disconnects
-Optima Yellow Top
-New alternator
-ARB Bull Bar
-Warn M8000 winch
-4 Rockfor Fosgate Speakers
-Bushwacker cut-out flares
-Draw-Tite Hitch
-15x8 cragar soft 8s, with 32x11.50 BFG ATs with less than 8000 miles
-Roof Rack with hi lift/shovel mounts and 6 light tabs
-Comes with D-ring shackles, Hi-lift

-It will need new shocks, and there is a large dent in the passenger rear door just under the handle, which can be seen in the photo.
I am probably missing some things, so let me know if there are any questions, please either PM me or email me at [email protected] since i dont get on here that often. He is looking to get $6200 obo. Comes with clean title in hand. The jeep that’s for sale is the blue one, the burgundy one is mine… which is not for sale. Trades for a sport bike or a Harley will be entertained. The jeep is in Frederick MD. Pics are here: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/1169195802.html

Last edited:
Back