• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: ARB bullbar, misc. stuff.

useless

NAXJA Member # 525
Pre-96 ARB winch bullbar w/ Warn roller fairlead. Trimmed at corners for clearance.
Good condition, make offer.

I also have a new powertank bracket for any 7" diameter tank and a stock crossmember.

I'd prefer sierra chapter buyers so that I do not have to deal with shipping.

i'll give you a $100 for the bumper. don't need the fairlead. don't really need the bumper but it would look cool on my 2wd mj. :greensmok pm me with what you really want for it. :shhh:

useless said:
Pre-96 ARB winch bullbar w/ Warn roller fairlead. Trimmed at corners for clearance.
Good condition, make offer.

I also have a new powertank bracket for any 7" diameter tank and a stock crossmember.

I'd prefer sierra chapter buyers so that I do not have to deal with shipping.

I'm interested in the bracket, I have to measure the tank first. What do you want for it?

I had previously sold the ARB but the buyer backed out. Price was $450 w/ warn fairlead.

$30 for the powertank bracket.

$10 for the crossmember.

Come get this stuff.

ARB...
standard.jpg

So, SantaRosaXJ, what are you doing?
Are you in a perpetual build and change mode or are you actually going to wheel that thing?
Looks like you go a nice front axle there. :)

Jes

You pretty much nailed it, I don't have a lot of spare time outside of the summer months with school and work. I am also moving this month which doesn't help (hence the name change). Once I get moved in and get everything straightened out, I will attempt to make some runs this summer.

As far as the building/changing, a few things didn't work out and I bought new leafs/coils to drop down a little. I am planning on building a new winch bumper and using the money from the bullbar for other moving related expenses... :confused1

useless said:
You pretty much nailed it, I don't have a lot of spare time outside of the summer months with school and work. I am also moving this month which doesn't help (hence the name change). Once I get moved in and get everything straightened out, I will attempt to make some runs this summer.

As far as the building/changing, a few things didn't work out and I bought new leafs/coils to drop down a little. I am planning on building a new winch bumper and using the money from the bullbar for other moving related expenses... :confused1

Gunnar has a nice rig, I can attest to it after seeing it briefly while picking up the 8" skyjacker coils. Nice axle setup rev dana 44 front/standard dana 44 rear. You should be able to have alot of fun with it, without worrying to much about snapping axles and what not. If you don't have that much time, would you sell it??? How much?
Troy

just pm'd you. give me some times and i'll try to get up there.

Troy, I don't plan on selling it anytime soon but make an offer. I would let it go for the right amount... :D

Looks like Kernel is picking up the bullbar but I still have the roller fairlead if anyone is interested.

if i can get up there. how about from 12:30am to 6:00am. if i wasn't sleeping that's about the only free time i have.

this weekend got a little busy. i just pm'd you. if i leave hear around 10:00 i should be up there before noon. are you free?

thanks but... i think i shorted you. just pm'd you.

Back