• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 89 MJ project... will assist in delivery!

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
ok its up again... 89 MJ LWB 4.0 aw4 2wd. Solid body one tiny rust hole in passenger floor, otherwise super solid truck. Clean body with rough paint, driver side was involved in a light fender bender, inner fender is good needs an outer fender and a header panel to be straight again, door and bed have dents but i have a straight door for it.... i know ive listed a lot of wats wrong but im trying to give the clearest picture of what it is, its a super solid, super clean little truck with a full interior. runs and drives but it really needs a motor.

So for the low price of 600$ you get the truck (which will drive itself on the trailer ;)) a complete renix block and head in good shape to go in ( head needs decked and block needs a main seal). you also get a straight door for the driver side and a 4x4 21 spline AW4..... so supply a head gasket set, a tcase, a d30 and some driveshafts and you have a 4x4 mj to bomb around in! It really is a super solid little truck and i was really looking forward to doing it up right but between school, work, and family i just have no time or space for it so i really just want to pass along a good find to someone who will finish it.... i'll also help deliver within 100 miles for free and anything over for a bit extra...
DSCF0343.jpg

DSCF0345.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

Tell Pops you never can too many jeeps..

Mark

Im waiting for the Waggy Stroker for $500.... Doug?

Mark

If only you were not 2500 miles away.

ok guys here's the deal, i needed the pcm out of it so you get all the parts to put it back together, minus a pcm for 400$ and ill still help get it to you

that's mighty tempting......wonder if i can sweet talk my wife into another project. gotta see how much i have to spend to get the boat going..... hmmmm..... this sucks!!! we'll see.

It's been added to the family. :laugh:

Back