• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - 89 loredo

Leep

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to sell a 89 loredo for a friend, her husband passed away a couple years go.

Details:

Over all it is pretty clean, it just needs a cleaning. 4.0, 231, 30/35. It does have pretty beefey front and rear bumpers and the body is straight. The rear bumper is an airtank as well as both bumpers have good recovery points.

It has been setting for a few years so the fuel in the tank went bad. I do have another fuelpump to toss in but I am pretty sure the fuel system needs to be cleaned.

I have done the dump the fuel in the intake to make sure it starts and we are good there.

Now the bad. They retrofitted the suspension with RV air bags, now you know the reason for the air tank bumper. The suspension would have to be put back to stock. The reg is out of date for 8 yrs but also a PNO was done prior to expiration. It does have a salvage but I dont know if that matters after it being soo long. We did check on DMV for tags and it was in the area of 425ish.

If anyone is interested I will send pics, if you want specific pics just let me know,

If you have any more questions feel free to shoot me a message.

Asking $1000 OBO.

Leep

Dennis I want that rear bumper lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah this is the one. Oof $429 for tags? I thought that after 7 years it fell out of record & it was just a matter of registering it again? Heck I thought a PNO was good until it was registered too tho... Guess I'm wrong on both accounts?

PNO has to be redone every year just like regular registration.

wrong! pno has to be done once if no changes in title are required dmv assumes the vehicle is still non operational and no fees are required!

dont make me scan a copy of my project cars reg this year.... been pno for three years.

Ah this is the one. Oof $429 for tags? I thought that after 7 years it fell out of record & it was just a matter of registering it again? Heck I thought a PNO was good until it was registered too tho... Guess I'm wrong on both accounts?
they changed the ammount of time it takes. i dont know the new ammount of time. it also restarts every time someone brings up that plate number or vin number. if the po asked two years ago its 7 years from then.......

Ok, I just spoke with the owner on this and knowing the DMV fees she has agreed to make adjustments.

I would like to sell it as a whole but parting is also an option.

I do have a couple PM that I need to get pics for and those have first option so be patient if interested.

The best way to contact me is PM.

Leep

Back