• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 88 xj proven wheeler Ready for NACfest!

CountryXJer

Retired Navy
Time to let this one go! 4dr, 4.0, aw4, rear arb, 4.10, 3" lift w/coil and leaf spacers totaling ~ 4 1/2". running 31 10.50's. custom modified front hidden hitch, no rear sway, front jks discos. set up for aux battery on lh side. I'll even throw in the fire extinguisher (mounted in the rear right side by hatch) and first aide kit. second gear switch.
SM
Wheeled from 2002 to 2006. Daily driver with 20mpg on highway.
Asking $750. will negotiate.

been wondering where that jeep was

I'll pass the link along to my roommate and a few people I know. Might be able to swing by early next week and snap a few other pics on my way back through Dushore. I might be interested in it for myself too!

PM me more info / pics!

Dave, my old eyes suck. Is this Danny's or your ole blue one?
My old blue one.
besides the old eyes, the small pic is hard to see!

Last edited:
I'll pass the link along to my roommate and a few people I know. Might be able to swing by early next week and snap a few other pics on my way back through Dushore. I might be interested in it for myself too!

PM me more info / pics!

PM box full. :dunno:
PM me your email. Just took some pics of underside.

Put me in line behind hackmeister and Justinsuth (and anyone else ahead of me)...maybe I missed this, but what rear axle is in it?

Justin is out and it is the D35.

I cleaned out my PM box. I can swing by and check it out Tuesday evening on my way back to Williamsport

I cleaned out my PM box. I can swing by and check it out Tuesday evening on my way back to Williamsport

No problem. Usually home around 7pm.

Put me in line behind hackmeister and Justinsuth (and anyone else ahead of me)...maybe I missed this, but what rear axle is in it?

Looks like you're up! Let me know.

Back