• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS '77 F150 Dana 44 and wagon wheels

mini=man

NAXJA Forum User
High pinion Dana 44 out of a 1977 F150. Has two pairs of knuckles, a pair of spindles, a pair of caliper mounts, and 3 stub shafts. Has carrier and 3.55 gearing but the gears are junk. Guy I bought from welded in between a few teeth for some reason :dunno: I also have a used 4.88 gear for the axle that I'm throwing in if you want. I did not run these gear but I do know they are used. $150

Second is 8 15" white wagon wheels. 4 are 15x8, the other 4 are 15x7. Kinda rusty, so they need to be cleaned and painted before I would put them on anything. $20 for the lot.

All can be picked up in Sandown NH

That would be swell. Just so he knows, it is not complete. There are no inner shafts and it needs everything hubs out.

Let me know dood!

Picturez
IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

Make some offers people!

I am definitely interested in the 15x7's. What is the backspacing on these?

Also, don't need them right off and not sure when I am going to be getting thru NH in the near future. But I'd be willing to buy them, if you don't mind holding on to them for me for a while.

Back