• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 33x12.50 TSL

XBoBJ

NAXJA Forum User
DSC02904.jpg

DSC02905.jpg

DSC02906.jpg

DSC02907.jpg

CAN GET BETTER PICS TOMORROW $$$150
located in spencer ma

ok a couple more questions. $150 for all 4? any cuts or major plugs? Are these for a 15" rim? I am very interested. Would you happen to be heading towards manchester Nh or willing to wait until sunday the 22nd for me to pick them up. I may be able to get my dad to come down and get them.

i'll answer for ya bob ;) no bad cuts anywhere, just some small scars from wheeling, no plugs in any of the tires, and they're 33x12.50x15s...all four for 150, correct. ...they were my old tires, so i know a little bit about them haha. good deal, they've still got some good wheeling left in them

5spd_xj said:
i'll answer for ya bob ;) no bad cuts anywhere, just some small scars from wheeling, no plugs in any of the tires, and they're 33x12.50x15s...all four for 150, correct. ...they were my old tires, so i know a little bit about them haha. good deal, they've still got some good wheeling left in them

never had a chance to run them, so they didnt see street from when u had them! thank you sir

So far there yours derageth

sunday is good for me ill get better pics for you too...... my address is 49 pleasant street spencer ma 01562 its going to be a decent drive :)

K sounds good. Also could you pm me a number to reach you at? I will try and get a time set up tomorrow or wednsday. is there any time you wont be around on sunday?

ill be local all day sunday so if u call i can get home in like 15 mins.... 7742395881 names Bob, whats your name btw? as for wednesday do u mean tomorrow, ill be home after 5:30 again ill be local so just give me a jingle and i can meet yah

Last edited:
My name is Bob. I didnt mean I was coming to get them wednsday, just wanted to confirm my plans so I could try and give you an approximate time I would be there on Sunday.

deragheth said:
My name is Bob. I didnt mean I was coming to get them wednsday, just wanted to confirm my plans so I could try and give you an approximate time I would be there on Sunday.

not a problem anytime is good for me.. ill be around

Back