• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 2001 XJ Sport

BigMike80

NAXJA Forum User
Well, Im sorry to do this but I need to sell my heep. Im getting married and I'm going to be doing a ton of driving for academy coming up in a couple months and I need some $$ and a vehicle with better gas mileage. She's really been babied by me...More of a mall krawler than anything for me. I'd like to see her go to a good home and hopefully someone will continue building her up and get a lot of fun out of her.

She's a 2001 Silver XJ Sport.
The Good:
- 4.0L w/ 103k mi
- 4.5" RE lift
- Chryco 8.25 rear, LP dana 30 front
- RC adj upper control arms (have some lower adj control arms I'll throw in)
- Brand new Billstein 5150 (i think) in the rear.
- JKS BPE in the Rear
- JKS Quick discos
- SYE w/ front drive shaft installed (no vibes)
- Iron rock offroad Tie Rod
- 33x12.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler M/T
- Black Steelies (maybe Cragars?)
- JCR front prerunner bumper with side protection and unibody tie ins.
- Homebrew Custom Rock sliders
- LeBaron Hood vents
- Trimmed fenders
- Kenwood Excelon CD/MP3 player
- Alpine Speakers
- Rockford Fosgate 12" Punch Sub w/ RF Amp

The Bad:
- Broken Driver seat mount (could prob be fixed if you have some welding skills...I dont)
- Rip in the side of the driver side seat
- Front tires are worn on the inside (I'll get it aligned from the shop before selling)
- Spedometer not working (I'll do my best to figure it out before selling as well...it has something to do with the speedo gear from after the SYE install. There's about 500 miles that haven't ticked off yet because of this)

The Price:
Im looking for $6000 OBO.

Or if you have a small truck (Ranger, S-10, Tacoma) that you want to trade + cash Im open to that as well.

Msg me here or email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 858-401-2240 and ask for Mike.

Here she is: Just different tires.
DSCF0143.jpg

Also, the broken part of the driver seat just makes it lean to the right. It's still completely driveable and probably pretty easy to fix or just get a new seat from the JY.

Thanks....I really hate to sell it....circumstances just aren't making that possible right now. But, it would be nice if it could stay in the NAXJA family!

Sold

Enjoy her Ryno! I'll have to come visit her and see how she's doing.

Yep thanks Mike, been busy on her since I picked her up.lol

Got the Rubis and some 285/75 16 BFG AT's on her
IMG_0473.jpg
.......and got the rear bumper on....
IMG_0476.jpg
come by if you're in the neighborhood and check her out.lol

Back