• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1998 4dr XJ $5000

On my Silverado I guy from work bought it from me. He has an allotment setup to send money straight from his paycheck into a seperate account I setup at my bank, the truck payment automatically withdraws from that account. Its still in my name but I've known the guy for nearly a decade and have worked with him for almost as long. Its been a year now and so far so good. Its just a thought, if you've got somebody you can trust enough to do that with.

Last edited:
I'm betting it'd sell easier if it were closer to the metro area.

Wanna bring it down to me and I'll give it a month and try and sell it for ya? Maybe my commission could be the cowl hood if I find a good black hood to put on it? :D

But seriously, I wouldn't have a problem trying to help you sell it down here.

Yella: I might take you up on that if the new interest does not lead anywhere. Only thing is that they would have to look at it there but pay me/the bank up here in Sterling so they can get the title.

interior pics for the add:

SANY2960.jpg

SANY2961.jpg

SANY2962.jpg

SANY2959.jpg

SANY2958.jpg

$4500

Yella still willing to try and sell the jeep down there? I could really use this thing gone.

Bank is willing to let an individual take over the loan with qualification. Payments are less than $300 a month now, $1000 bucks and thirty min could get you a great jeep for a small monthly amount!

seeker still interested?

dutch drop me a call or something lost your number from last week.

skycrawler- let me know if i can get you any other photos or info.

colkid- .40cal is correct they are for the incab winch control the prtected switch is the on-off switch and the black toggle is for in-out.

Kiefer-I do not know if the steering wheel is for a WJ; that could explain why it is completly upside down. Maybe the PO tryed the swap and forgot to replace the clock spring???

Looks like a stock steering wheel to me

Ben, I'll hit you up either tomorrow or Friday

Back