• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1996 XJ 4x4 4.5" LA 33"s

That's normal... at least I've seen afew like thait...

Curt

It looks like part of the casting. I have a new pulley ordered, I'll get it around lunch tomorrow. Everything else looks fine, so a new belt to boot and it's ready to rock...So to speak.

Thanks. Hey I lost a house but I gained a four by. We must have priorities.:laugh:

Wasn't your house 2x4:dunno:.. Now thats just funny ther So paul when you get it fixed we will see how it works in my backyard..We will start on the BUNNY trails:shiver:.. Then we will do the oh-crap i just got this trails..Then we do the i broke WHAT trail..Thats when we use your tow strap...LOL:yelclap:

Wasn't your house 2x4:dunno:.. Now thats just funny ther So paul when you get it fixed we will see how it works in my backyard..We will start on the BUNNY trails:shiver:.. Then we will do the oh-crap i just got this trails..Then we do the i broke WHAT trail..Thats when we use your tow strap...LOL:yelclap:
I've got one:twak: I want Ma to break it first. That way I won't hear about it for the next 30 years. :firedevil Knnow what I mean?

One of them kodak moments. Looking forward to your party. Hey is there a tech article here on the install of those flares.

Dude comes on here to buy a jeep..Goes out an gets a great deal from a member, then he turns RED...:party:..See, he was treated right and in return he goes RED...

Way to say thank you paul..You are the man.. I'm jumping off my:soapbox: box now..

P.S. just got it an took it in the dirt, first day..HE is NO ARM CHAIR WHEELER or WEB WHEELER..:gag:

Well I must say I'm surprised that the P/S pump went out like that - if it had gone out on my way to the LA Convention center I guess I'd have gotten my money's worth out of my AAA membership.

All the P/S pulleys on XJ's that I've seen (I guess 3 total) have that little groove, I just assumed it was from the manufacturing.

Good to hear you're already getting it dirty Paul, it had been pining for dirt for the past few months.

Well I must say I'm surprised that the P/S pump went out like that - if it had gone out on my way to the LA Convention center I guess I'd have gotten my money's worth out of my AAA membership.

All the P/S pulleys on XJ's that I've seen (I guess 3 total) have that little groove, I just assumed it was from the manufacturing.

Good to hear you're already getting it dirty Paul, it had been pining for dirt for the past few months.

I was surprised too, but there was a squeak, you pointed it out. Then you paid for the part.
It's nice to know you Dan.
The truck is back to it's happy little self. The pump looks like the only thing that has not been replaced. lol My wife loves it. It will be her DD:doh:, and my toy. We only have a couple small cosmetic changes in mind.

Thanks again.

Do you remember the name/color of the paint you were useing on the bumpers, accent stripe? I'd like to finish what you started.

Last edited:
Do you remember the name/color of the paint you were useing on the bumpers, accent stripe? I'd like to finish what you started.

It's the Jeeper's favorite paint, Krylon Hammered Black.

Back