• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1996 XJ 4x4 4.5" LA 33"s

Is this still for sale?

It is.

Now that Westec is over I should be much easier to get ahold of. If someone wants to call me the best thing to do would be to send me a PM and I'll respond with my number, since I'm not real comfortable posting it on a public forum.

Got a new noise, a chirp from one of the belt-driven accessories, I'm not sure if it's the PS pump or an idler pulley. It goes away when the engine warms up. I'm gonna try to take a look at it on Saturday but I'll knock $100 off the price if someone wants it as-is.

Still running great. I drove it from Simi to the LA Convention center and back this morning and it ran well.

oh man, this is gonna tear scotts backyard a new one....lol:shocked:

Hi...We'll see. Looks like a nice truck. Any issues I am sure Scott will know a solution. Maybe on the 18th? :cheers:

Hi...We'll see. Looks like a nice truck. Any issues I am sure Scott will know a solution. Maybe on the 18th? :cheers:
It is a nice Jeep, I almost bought it but we couldn't make it work into the budget...built the way I would've done it had I stuck to my plans beforehand.

It is a nice Jeep, I almost bought it but we couldn't make it work into the budget...built the way I would've done it had I stuck to my plans beforehand.

Cool...I just heard from Dan, I just need a co-pilot and I'll see it this week-end.

Cool...I just heard from Dan, I just need a co-pilot and I'll see it this week-end.

If you do get it let me know I might have a stock rear bumper for it... I'm just around the corner...
I was try'n to get a buddy to buy it also... It appears to be 95% done...

Curt

If you do get it let me know I might have a stock rear bumper for it... I'm just around the corner...
I was try'n to get a buddy to buy it also... It appears to be 95% done...

Curt

It's got a "new" uncrushed stock rear bumper and endcaps courtesy of IslanderOffroad, got it installed and painted last weekend. :thumbup:

For those interested Dan and I have a meet set for the morning to see if we have a deal, so far so good.

dang paul, i would have taken you on sunday but i'll be at the river sat. let me know if ya need a ride....

dang paul, i would have taken you on sunday but i'll be at the river sat. let me know if ya need a ride....

Ok guys.. Paul an i grow up in LA..Covina and glendora... This is the guy that just lost his house to a big fire... I told him to deal with NAXJA to get a GOOD jeep..I see he has found one...If you treat him bad, he will beat you with his cane...LOL..Thats just funny there....

Paul, i have to work saturday now, got a big install to do...So if you need to , you can call me on my cell.,.Now i must pull parts for scott..He broke his sitting in a garage... :repair: LMFAO

Ok guys.. Paul an i grow up in LA..Covina and glendora... This is the guy that just lost his house to a big fire... I told him to deal with NAXJA to get a GOOD jeep..I see he has found one...If you treat him bad, he will beat you with his cane...LOL..Thats just funny there....

Paul, i have to work saturday now, got a big install to do...So if you need to , you can call me on my cell.,.Now i must pull parts for scott..He broke his sitting in a garage... :repair: LMFAO
i broke nothing oldman smithers, when i pulled my heeps injectors to check for them being clogged, i found, well lets just say my injectors arent the same 6.....lol
he'll beat you with his cane, now that is kinda funny....porscheman in a heep, utohhhhhh.....lol. paul dont take driving lessons from MR. BREAKAHEEP......lmao

Back