• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:1990 xj

mark

NAXJA Forum User
its a sad day, i must part with my xj, its a 90,4.0, 8.25 rear, d30 non disco front, has 3" rusty's lift (not its not sagged out) 32x10.5 tsl radials with a decent amount of tread left, 250,000 miles on the jeep, about 60k on the new engine in it. ac has been converted to oba. has lots of other stuff, just email me with specifics, or shoot me an instant message on yahoo or aim.
im asking $1,500 OBO

i have some pics i can email. and i have a digi cam, so taking more of specific stuff is no problem

thanks
mark

[email protected]

AIM-punkstar630
Yahoo messenger- beforeyouburn

still for sale, here is a link to some pics
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v259/90xjforsale/

this jeep would make an awesome trail rig, the price is negotiable

jeepxj.jpg

more stuff about the jeep

90 XJ
4 door/power windows
inline 4.0L
32x10.5 TSL radials, includes fullsize spare
no rear seat/rear cargo area is bedlined
AW-4 auto tranny
NP242 transfer case
On boar air-converted ac to oba
Fenders trimmed
Front and rear tow points (D shackles included too)
Crawler lights
Rustys air tube
Rustys t case skid
Rustys steering box brace
Rustys 3” lift, with rear leaf packs
Unknown brand of aftermarket control arms
Electric cooling fan wired to switch
1-2 gear selector switch
I have the stock tape deck and an old cd player with wiring harness that can go with it
Longer YJ slip yoke
Hella500 driving lights on front bumper(100watt bulbs in them)wired in with highbeams
Stock TJ round fog lights on bumper wired with the stock fog light switch
Cherry bomb glass pack muffler, cat has been rodded out

the rear bumper got bent pretty bad so i scrapped it. its still for sale so tell your buddy to come on down and pick it up.

ok, i sold the hellas and the skid, but the jeep is still for sale, the price is negotiable

ok skid, hellas, steering brace and warn reciever hitch thing are gone, but im gonna start pulling aftermarket parts off of the jeep to get the price on it down, so make an offer

price is now $1250 someone buy this thing at that price you are almost just buying a lift and tires and getting a free jeep

Back