• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1990 4 Door, just registered

XJ-Mayhem

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I'd like to get rid of my 4x4 1990 Jeep Cherokee with 4.0l 6cyl, 190k miles. 4 door, fully loaded with leather, power windows, power locks, power seats.
It's got a 4.5" Rusty's kit, with 4.5" springs in front and 4.5" leafs in the rear (not the ad a leaf stuff) and Rusty's shocks all around, front drop down brackets that have been welded to the frame for strength, Rusty's HD trac bar, 33" BFG AT's, black steelies. D30 front, D35 rear, stock gears in both. Open front/rear. Didn't want to touch them because I had plans for axle swaps.
Interior has some head unit, forgot brand...has AUX port though, has Co-Axial speakers in the door (I forgot what brand I put in, I think Polk), have two Co-Axials for the rear too but they haven't been installed, has a CB mounted but not wired - antenna on top, comes with Warn 8klb winch/remote, and a bunch of spare parts around the garage. Has new front seats (non-matching) that I got from Rick Pewe , only the driver seat has been swapped though. Has rock lights that aren't wired, I think I have two Hella's in my parts box too, along with some other stuff I can't remember. Oh just remembered I have a roof rack frame for it too, and rear spare tire carrier. Also have front coil spacers, and a leaf for each side in the rear that I removed for a more even ride height. Has Hi-Lift mount on rear bumper, but I don't have a Hi-Lift for it.

Recent maintenance (all within last 500 miles):
  • Paid Registration (18th of Oct)
  • New oil
  • New plugs
  • New wires
  • New CPS sensor
  • Cleaned up the dist
  • New motor mounts
  • New trans mount
  • New steering tie rods
  • Freshly greased zerc's everywhere
    Some stuff within the last 1k miles:
  • New rotors/pads within last
  • New 33" BFG AT's, with full size spare
  • New valve cover gasket
  • New vacuum lines
I'm sure there's some other shit I'm forgetting, I daily drive the Jeep everyday and it does great. Just don't have time to wheel any more, and what I really need is a car right now for school.
Looking to get $3,800.

Phone number is 818-two six two-6694
Email is tt996tt and it's a gmail account, so you know what to add at the end. (@gmail.com)
Sorry, just don't need any spam bots finding this.

Older pic, hasn't changed much:
VrvUz.jpg

Sorry I've been really busy this weekend, I'll definitely have them tomorrow for you.

Bump this up, I'm willing to take $3600 for it and all the parts I have with it.

Tires were 900 bucks, the winch is about 500 bucks, lift/wheels was about 1100, and I just paid $144 for registration.

I'm asking pretty much under a thousand bucks for the actual XJ, and much much less when you consider all the extras like the stereo and CB and lights and bumpers and spare tire etc.

Wow, price keeps dropping by the hour, guess I'll wait til tomorrow.:laugh::peace:

Wow, price keeps dropping by the hour, guess I'll wait til tomorrow.:laugh::peace:

:laugh:

I forgot I was behind my price bumps on this forum, and thought that wasn't fair lol so I dropped it to match.

I've got my eyes set on a truck...so I'd really like to sell this as fast as I can.

I think it's a fair price, considering the brand new tires/wheels and winch are worth over half that.

It's definately a good price, considering all those parts alone.
I'm looking for a 97 or 98 tho. Good Luck with the sale.

Yeah, its almost impossible around here, looking into Arizona to get one.Lol.

Back