• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front D44 Hi Pinion with drums

Ok I did a lot more research on many other boards and what got me confused is what like is being stated here the 30/19 spline, I had a friend mention that he found a D44 (old) that only had in the teens on splines and I didn realize they were both.. Cool, I already have a doner sitting right beside the ford so that wont be an issue.. Well Im off to the JYs to pick up the axles and knuckles... BTW I printed off a crap load of info from the website stated earlier for part #'s and referances on other vehicals, very informatable

that sucks about the ford knuckles, my j10 axle w/ drums, and chevy axle with discs, knuckles have the same part number cast into them

Score, its a 69 F-150 hi pinion drivers side D44 with the drums

Standing beside it is a 80s Dodge pass low pinion with hi steer and discs, perfect for a cannabolizing parts for the hi pinion.. I also have a D44 spool that I will be dropping in that is holding the 5.13s

d442_224.jpg

d44_3_573.jpg

d44_1_192.jpg

Back