• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friend selling his XJ (beater)

xjintx

NAXJA Forum User
A friend (does my fab work at his business) is getting out of off road in favor of Drag racing. So he’s building a Camaro and wants to sell his XJ. It’s a 96 I believe and he has title but not street legal. It’s mechanical locked D44 in rear and welded front D30. Not pretty but mechanically sound. He’s asking $1000 but I bet he might take a little less. If you know anyone that wants an XJ just to wheel give me a shout. THANKS!

sold?

did he say what kind of locker was in the rear?

im kind of so-so, i've got no way to get it to where i'm at right now.

I'm not sure... hes a fabricator so maybe just welded. Ill ask him. Where are you located maybe he can deliver but not sure... for a price I could ;) :)

i live in cashion oklahoma but i'll be working in lubbock until october

i'll keep it in mind and be back in contact if i end up getting a trailer down here.

I want to ask 2 things.

Are those seats in there from a ZJ/WJ? If so, are they staying with the XJ?

Did you ever find out if the D44 has a locker in it or if he welded it?

I am on vac right now but i messaged him. Heck my 87 is for sale now if you are looking ;) I have d44 with 4.56 and Aussie locker front and rear :)

Thanks Roger. It has a Chrysler rear end and locked spid3ers but not store bought front is locked also 5" lift and 35" tires . Thisvis his reply :)

Back