• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Pot-Luck

so I got all this space on the truck now.

I can bring a propane grill if anyone wants/needs one.

87'doesn't care much about weight anymore'manche

Venison chili. Recipe will be unchanged. If someone gets Susie to try it, I'll buy them $10 worth of raffle tix.

That's very respectable Susie. I just want you to give it an honest shot.

So, now that I live up here...I have grown very accustomed to Spotted Cow. I will bring some.

I said this somewhere...but we will also be bringing frozen wedding cake to share...

mac 'some kind of tradition or something' gyvr

we'll bring some plastic-ware, knives, forks, spoons.

BOB

I thought I would throw this out there, if anyone is able, bring an extra pound of bacon with you....as we experienced at Redbird, drunks love lard soaked bacon at 2 in the morning....and I have just the cooker! I will bring @ 5-10# and we will fry when the time is "right". I know that we can polish off a ton of it...just ask mac and Gene. :D

Cheese "blood pressure..pshhhhh" Man

sweet man, after you witness the low-dough redneck cooker, I have a feeling you may be building one yourself :chef: My B-I-L is a trucker and often transports bacon, so I am gonna see if we can get a deal on some "damaged" boexes off the truck :D

sweet man, after you witness the low-dough redneck cooker, I have a feeling you may be building one yourself :chef: My B-I-L is a trucker and often transports bacon, so I am gonna see if we can get a deal on some "damaged" boexes off the truck :D

I also happen to have a large enclosed space available to use for whatever. You're welcome to cook in the box if you won't burn it down.

Turns out a box truck is pretty friggin handy my friend..

I thought I would throw this out there, if anyone is able, bring an extra pound of bacon with you....as we experienced at Redbird, drunks love lard soaked bacon at 2 in the morning....and I have just the cooker! I will bring @ 5-10# and we will fry when the time is "right". I know that we can polish off a ton of it...just ask mac and Gene. :D

Cheese "blood pressure..pshhhhh" Man

I can bring some!

Flexd'14lbs in a weekend'XJ

I also happen to have a large enclosed space available to use for whatever. You're welcome to cook in the box if you won't burn it down.

Turns out a box truck is pretty friggin handy my friend..

it would def make the weiner box have an over powering aroma of bacon...for months to come!

Flex, pile it in!

I have one of those that I will be bringing as well.

Back