• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday moderate/Hard group

NAXJA Forum User
For those in this group hello. My name is Jason.

This will be my 7th Crawl overall and my 5th in Harlan.

If you've been here before chances are you have met me and if not you've seen my tan MJ with the TJ cage and minivan seat in the bed.

Any way for this day of wheeling I'm thinking about headed out to White Tail Crawl. It's a nice ride out and puts us a good ways from the camp ground and we can work our way back. If timing works out we can eat lunch back at the zip line pavilions. (if it's raining that's almost a for sure thing).
There are supposed to be some new trails in the park and if we've found those and scouted them we may try those as well.
After that looking at hitting Fish Fossil (provided at least 1 rig can make the exit as last year even Glen had to turn around), Killin Time. I may try LIttle Jagger again. Last year it rained and my worn BFG's don't like the wet. Then head up Grape Vine to Middle Rock Garden.

If there's time by then we'll see what else we can get into. IE Mason Jar. I've never even seen it but if it's dry enough and we're not all draggin we may head out there.

I ask that you have at least 33's and locked at both ends and a winch with strong recovery points front and rear. Rocker guards will be your friend. You can expect body damage. When you see my jeep you'll know what I mean.

All I ask is if you need something ask. If you need to stop speak up. And most importantly if you lose site of the vehicle behind you...STOP. No one gets left behind. We can drag you to an area where we can get a truck and trailer in to load you up.

Any suggestions or thoughts or ideas are welcome as I'm not an expert and I'm still learning the park.

CANNOT WAIT to be wheelin!

Last edited:
What about I'm on 32's, locked F/R, recovery points w/winch, and ain't scared of damage?

Back