• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free

winchster

NAXJA Forum User
Free to good home, or bad home, I don't care anymore.

I've got a '96 4.0 that comes with a wrecked chassis. Anybody interested? The motor was good when the guy wrecked it.

email or pm me. [email protected]

Tell me where!

Sorry I forgot to mention where it is. It is in Ft. Worth.
I also forgot to say that the distributor is gone. I needed it for my other XJ.

what part of ft worth? All I need is the complete motor and possibly the trans...

If Dakota doesn't take it I will.

If Dakota doesn't take it I will.

All I want from it is the Motor and possibly the trans... I should be able to take the whole jeep and then take the motor out and you could have the rest.....

Well I have a partialy complete motor and a bare block. I just wanted the little hard to find parts off of it like the vacum hoses and such. But I'll find more opportunities around. I'm in no rush.

Where is it wrecked at?

i just want the motor so i can start building a stroker for "Roxi"

What about the axles? All I need is the front, assuming it's got 3.55s in a D30. If it has the front driveshaft, I'll be happy to take that too, but I'm not trying to get greedy... :D

-alopeks

So what does Winchster say about all of this?

When he posted it I sent him a PM telling him I was interested dependant upon location. He has yet to answer that PM to me.
He posted the location but has not replied to the PM....what's up with that? When I log on it always tells me when I have PM.

When he posted it I sent him a PM telling him I was interested dependant upon location. He has yet to answer that PM to me.
He posted the location but has not replied to the PM....what's up with that? When I log on it always tells me when I have PM.

I also sent him a pm asking about the location and that's when he came back on and posted it. I would like an exact location so I can look at it but he takes forever to respond on here.

Sorry I'm not on here a solid 24 hours a day. I'm at home in bed running a 102 temp and not real interested in sitting on the computer.

The jeep is located in north Ft. Worth at my cousin's house. The address is 3933 Windflower Ln
Fort Worth, Tx

It is in the garage so seeing it won't be possible. (At least not without prior warning) If I didn't feel so much like crap I'd try to figure out how to put pictures on here. The front is destroyed, the only glass missing is the drivers door and rear door. The engine is missing the distributor. The front axle is 2wd.

It boils down to this. If you guys want this you can have it, but bitchin about free isn't going to make me extremely cooperative, I could just as easily crush this thing but I thought maybe I'd try to help someone out.

Last edited:
If you guys want this you can have it, but bitchin about free isn't going to make me extremely cooperative, I could just as easily crush this thing but I thought maybe I'd try to help someone out.
I don't know who your are referring to about the bitchin......I did as you posted where you wanted to be replied to and I have yet to recieve a reply on the back channel.
Your choice as to gets it...it's not gonna hurt my feelings none.:yelclap:
Sorry about your feeling bad...hope ya feel better soon.

Back