• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE Tom Woods Gift Certificates!

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
That's right, FREE!

The wonderful folks at Tom Woods have donated $40 gift certificates to be distributed to our members. These will go to Red Letter members only. They're good for 1-year and expire on 8/5/2015

If you would like one of these, e-mail me with your real name, user name, and mailing address. Send the e-mail to [email protected]

I'll send these out in batches as I get requests.

Big thanks to Tom Woods for the generous donation!

Tom Woods has been a long time supporter of the club and the reason I have two of his shafts in my xj...... well what is left of two of his shafts..... :) TY SIR!

Last edited:
Done...Thanks Tom Woods.

Guess I should have clarified, the ones I have are for SEC members only. To my knowledge, all chapters received a stack of these. So if you're not a member of the SEC, check with your local chapter to see about getting one.

Josh, Mike, & Ed...y'alls will be in the mail tomorrow!

Late to the party, but maybe there are still some left? Info sent.

Late to the party, but maybe there are still some left? Info sent.

Got it! Going out tomorrow! I'll keep sending them to people as they ask. They expire 8/5/2015

I'll jump into the game, too...... gettin' the white one back on the road, and would like to SYE it sometime soon!

Shoot me an e-mail with your address. [email protected]

All caught up on these. If you asked for one and didn't it yet, let me know.

All caught up on these. If you asked for one and didn't it yet, let me know.

received it today-- much thanx to the SEC and Tom Woods!!
It will definitely be used in the next month-or-two... still planning a course of attack on the white Heep, but this solidifies part of the plan:)

Back