• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Craftsman Drills

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Part of me doesn't want to let these go, given sentimental value (they were my dad's), but they've been sitting in my tool chest for years now.

As such, I wouldn't mind seeing them go to a member here who could use them, their kid, etc. Not going to throw them on CL, FB marketplace, etc. just for someone else to try and hawk it.

I've got cordless stuff, and a larger corded if needed...so these just sit.

These work just fine, just can't find the chuck at the moment (can always buy another).

Located in Fort Collins.

49626559408_15c2bfa76d_c.jpg

49627348372_b8e24bb327_c.jpg

OLD School I have one just like it. Back when most of the internal parts were still metal and not cheap plastic.
I have an old Black and Decker it's supper heavy compared to drills these days but it still runs like new. Same thing got it from my dad. Hard to let them go.

I have a 1/2" version of that. Used to belong to my grandfather.

It serves duty with a mixing paddle.

I didn't notice they were FREE. IF you still have them I'll take them and use them. Not hawk them. I love the older corded drills. I have a set of cordless stuff that serves there purpose.

Back