• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE - 1yr old Pit Bull Terrier

Peregrine

NAXJA Forum User
My neighbor needs to find a good home for his neutered 1yr old pit bull. He will be stationed for the next 3 years in Germany and will not have the time for him...doesn't really have the time for him currently either.

The ideal home would be to a responsible owner (with a yard) who has the time for him and no other dogs in the household. He is not overly agressive but I wouldn't let my lab and him play in an enclosed area...he just needs a little training and attention. He came from a family of 2 other pits and they were older and very calm. He is the whipper snapper of the 3.

If interested, please email [email protected]

He will be leaving for Germany in a couple months and wants to find a home for "Diesel" asap. Dog is located in Ken Caryl area and/or Bailey. Thanks

**I am in no way associated with this transaction other than trying to help my neighbor find a good home for his pup...please do not PM me. Please contact owner at email above. Thanks**

cd3754c0.jpg

4fb9838e.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man. What a good looking pup. Too bad the German's don't like the breed. I would love to take him in but my second one (who just turned 2) is still requiring a TON of work.

I'm sure this pitty won't stay on the market long, but in the event that he's still available in a month or so, I may take him off your hands (I'll be moving out of my brother's house, so my little pitty girl will need a new playmate)

Bump for a great breed with a bad rap.

Hey peach have Kroniks board it up at his place then just get him after you move. Kronik has doggies that like. Im sure they could have him stay for a month with no problem.

Yes, he is a beautiful dog. If I didn't have my lab, I would take him in a heartbeat. He is a bit on the wild side, but what 1yr old pup isn't? The owner hasn't had time to give him much attention and realizes this...and now getting transfered to Germany, he knows he must find him a home...and soon.

Cool dog and perfect name! If I didn't already have a boxer and a lab I would take him. The boxer would love him as its 1 year old crazy as well!

Nice looking bully, looks a lot like my older one

are his ears pined up? or does he stand at full alert at all times :D

Back