• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found winch controler

You're confused once again Santa. This should be in the SoCal Forum.

I'm racking my brain since I'm the one that handed it to you. I just can't remember who handed it to me.

It was originally posted in Modified Tech. I talked to Santa on the phone today and he said he was wondering where his thread went. I told him that he posted in the wrong forum.

I then PMd Remi asking him to move the thread so the right people would see it. Remi said he would forward the request to the proper person.

OK??? Any more questions? :)

"controler" is spelled with two Ls. Can you tell that I'm the first in the family to go to college?

xjohnnyc said:
It was originally posted in Modified Tech. I talked to Santa on the phone today and he said he was wondering where his thread went. I told him that he posted in the wrong forum.

I then PMd Remi asking him to move the thread so the right people would see it. Remi said he would forward the request to the proper person.

:roflmao:

So what really happened Johnny ?

:D

When KG isn't around, it's my job to catch Santa's mistakes. I like the title "Personal Assistant". But Santa prefers "Male Secretary".

xjohnnyc said:
When KG isn't around, it's my job to catch Santa's mistakes. I like the title "Personal Assistant". But Santa prefers "Male Secretary".

I need all the help I can get (Tks Johnny) so who owns the controler? Let me know and I will send it out to ya.......SANTA

xjohnnyc said:

I think Santa either has been forgeting to take his meds or he has been taking too many.. :wave: Hmmm, how many times did you roll???

E

Santa, I am missing mine.

Seriously, you want to mail it? Or get it to someone who is going to the Meet and Greet on April 8th in Encino?

scrappy again said:
Santa, I am missing mine.

Seriously, you want to mail it? Or get it to someone who is going to the Meet and Greet on April 8th in Encino?

Yeah, I was figuring it was yours Matt. I knew it had to belong to someone up on top of Gatekeeper. So that was you, Ron, or RobertK.

Back