• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found a new 4wheeling park...

JeepAddict85

NAXJA Forum User
Its called Crazy Horse Extreme Offroad, located at:

2505 Waynesboro Hwy
Waynesboro, TN 38485
(2 hour drive from Hermitage, TN)
http://www.crazyhorsecanoe.com/offroad.html

15 dollars a day, or 25 for 2 days.

'[FONT=arial, Arial, Helvetica]Crazy Horse Recreational Park offers over 1/2 mile of scenic bank on the Buffalo River for camping, canoeing, off-road riding, fishing, and many other outdoor activities. On-site shower houses, restrooms, picnic tables, and other convenient amenities are some of the ways we provide the best possible customer service on the Buffalo River. An on-site convenience store is available for camping, canoeing, or fishing supplies which may have been left at home. Crazy Horse also offers motel rooms, rustic cabins, a large pavilion, and a Recreational Vehicle park on-site. For motel room or cabin rental or use of the pavilion, please call in your reservation at (800) 722-5213 or (931) 722-3960 day or night.'

Im thinking of going in October to check it out.
[/FONT]

well im going to try to make the sept Golden Mtn run (hopefully my xj will be ready)...when is the Flog going to be, i dont want to miss that either. october was just tentative

crazy horse is a pretty cool park... lots of good hill climbs...

We added that one back in the spring to the SEC "places to ride" sticky.

Flog is in November @ Windrock.

Guys I have been riding a place up by Mont Eagle called Bryants Cove. It is huge and free! Last weekend I saw a bunch of landcruisers, jeeps, and yota's out wheeling. It is about 97 miles from my house. I live in Antioch off I-24. Looks like it would be a blast for you guys. It is in Grundy County which is as redneck as can be so they love all the wheeling going on.

Guys I have been riding a place up by Mont Eagle called Bryants Cove. It is huge and free! Last weekend I saw a bunch of landcruisers, jeeps, and yota's out wheeling. It is about 97 miles from my house. I live in Antioch off I-24. Looks like it would be a blast for you guys. It is in Grundy County which is as redneck as can be so they love all the wheeling going on.
heard of that place.... lots of rocks there?

Back