• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ForRiver Fabrications

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
OK...I've completed day 2 of my welding course. Yesterday we learned how to weld with oxy acetolene as well as use the plasma cutter. Pretty cool stuff. Today we spent the day on the MIG. I used a really big Miller (I'll have to get specs on it) and a 220 Lincoln. I call this the house that river built:

54nug7k.jpg

It was fun to fool around with and let me practice a lot of different connections. Some are better than others.

53j39qu.jpg

I think this is one of the ones that I thought was fairly decent:
4pbv9ef.jpg

I'd like to throw this out to the President and CEO of Formatt Fabrications: I am willing to offer you exclusive rights to this hot little number. I will GUARANTEE at least a 13.7% increase in your fiscal business with this product alone. Rest assured...I have plenty other ideas in the hopper and am willing to negotiate a very fair payment schedule with more than generous terms. Currently I am on backorder but I'm cranking out about one of these bad boys every 3 hours. It goes without saying that I will need just a small advance on payment in order to cover my materials, labor, overhead, and extraneous surcharges (that's the way things work in the fabrication business). Just imagine hundreds upon thousands of images such as this one:
4qr0pol.jpg

My operators are on standby and expecting your call.

-Mr. River

"Forriver Fabrications"

You unoriginal son of a bitch... HAHAHHA!!
Chris, you're the best... really. :laugh:

Did you decide on the one you're buying yet? Heather still alright with the purchase? I'm getting ready to upgrade, I think. I'm keeping my current one though... if there's ever an emergency reweld job at a buddy's place, it's perfect for hauling around.

Oh yeah.. got your message about camping at the lake... I'm DEFINITELY in... just need to figure out a good time. You know how my schedule is. I'll drop you a line over on the other board.

Back