• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fordyce

Rob707

NAXJA Forum User
Going to be making a day trip to the first crossing this sat. If the water isnt as deep we will go further. Last weekend it was 1/2 way up my doors. Meeting at chevron just off hazel and 50 around 830-900am..... The trail is pretty dry, other than the creeks you need to cross. Here are a couple pics from last weekend.....

024h.jpg

033inn.jpg

034k.jpg

031xan.jpg

041guf.jpg

048y.jpg

051k.jpg

057k.jpg

060h.jpg

065asv.jpg

rob that is bad ass man.
im jealous.
my junk is basically done,
rewiring my roofrack lights, just added zircs to those sweet lcas you gave me and new poly bushings, cant wait to install em...

Great pics. Be careful out there, guys, anything over about 200 CFS will cover a 38" tire and start pushing rigs around . I am seeing 450 on Dreamflows site.

Also, one of the things the anti-access folks have been documenting in the Rubicon battle involving the Central Valley Water Resource Board is the potential of leaky fluids at water crossings. While I think that there is 1,000,000X the amount of oil coming from runoff of HWY 80, it's important to make sure we aren't dripping oil from diffs, engines, birfields, etc.

Hope to see you guys on the trail this summer.

SeanP

Back