• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford 9" ?

HilltopXJ

NAXJA Member #950
Does anyone here run a ford 9" front. Anyone with feed back on this axle?

lesslimited is running a Currie 9" in the rear.

HilltopXJ said:
Does anyone here run a ford 9" front. Anyone with feed back on this axle?
I dont think that there is such an axle for the front.. There is a F9 for the rear though

Currie makes the 9" for the front as well, which is something that I've been considering, but I need to learn a bit more about the various options before I do anything. I'm curious also as to whether anyone is running this axle.

I looked into a Currie 9" for the front as I already have a Currie HP 3rd member. They said that unless I was running over 7" of lift there would be problems with clearance. I spent quite a bit of time measuring and decided that they were correct. If you run a big lift then it isn't an issue.

lesslimited said:
Currie makes the 9" for the front as well, which is something that I've been considering, but I need to learn a bit more about the various options before I do anything. I'm curious also as to whether anyone is running this axle.

Back